HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Respiratory Therapist in Walterboro, South Carolina
*Certified Respiratory Therapist*
*for PRN,as needed*
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
employee stock purchase program
What you would do in this role:
- Under general supervision of the Manager of Cardiopulmonary and under the guidance of qualified Pulmonologist, this position exists to assure principle responsibility for the respiratory assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of each patient assigned.
- Performs diagnostic testing, including EKGs, apply Holter monitor and Pulmonary Function.
- Obtains arterial blood gases and performs analysis.
Qualifications - External
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Respiratory Care
- Must be licensed by the State of South Carolina as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner and certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support course (BLS or BCLS) and certification is required.
Located in the Heart of Walterboro, South Carolina, Colleton Medical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the healthcare community with a commitment to patient-centered care. With over 130 beds, Colleton Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare. CMC offers both inpatient and outpatient medical services along with 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. Named a Top Performer on key quality measures by The Joint Commission for four consecutive years, CMC ranks in the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for quality care. Committed to quality services and compassionate care, CMC continues to expand and advance to meet the needs of a growing community.
At Colleton Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA, the parent company of CMC, has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere /since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Respiratory Therapist
Location: South Carolina-Walterboro-Colleton Medical Center-Walterboro
Requisition ID: 00391-27418