Legacy Healthcare Advantage Registered Nurse (RN) in Walterboro, South Carolina
Nurses will provide home health care for children and adolescents with a wide-range of ailments, from common childhood diseases to complex illnesses.
· Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, such as ventilators. Ventilator experienced required.
· Registered specialized Nurse will care for patients who are sick, injured, convalescent or disabled in the community.
· Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy.
· Nurses will provide care for children and adolescents with a wide-range of ailments, from
common childhood diseases to complex illnesses.
· Monitors patient?s vital signs, such as blood pressure, breathing and heart rate, and initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
· Provides education, information and emotional support to the patient?s family and caregivers
· Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
· Graduate of an accredited nursing program
· Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board