Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Imaging Manager in Spartanburg, South Carolina
The Imaging Manager manages clinical operations of the Imaging Department including, but not limited to, equipment, personnel, scheduling, financial and customer service functions.
Graduate of an accredited and approved school of Imaging Technology with credentials in MRI.
Bachelor's degree or completion of Bachelor's Degree within 36 months or CRA(Certified Radiology Administrative Credential) within 18 months.
Experience• 5+ years’ experience in a professional/administrative capacity, 3 of which must be supervisory • Demonstrated evidence of critical thinking in highly complex environments
License/Registration/Certifications• ARRT certification in Radiography and/or advanced certification in an Imaging Specialty (i.e.: US, NM, etc.) • SCQRSA if applicable
Core Job Responsibilities
• Manage and direct daily operations of the imaging department to include patient and staff rounding
• Develop, implement, maintain and hold accountable departmental programs, policies, procedures and protocols. Ensure and maintain required documentation for compliance with safety, environmental and infection control standards, and comply with local, state, and federal regulations. Monitor compliance with standards, identify variances or inabilities to meet established targets and implement action to ensure that targets are met
• Direct the maintenance of department facilities, equipment, supplies and materials in a condition to promote efficient, safe and effective services for patients, physicians, and staff.
• Enhance professional growth and development of department staff through participation in educational programs, current literature, in- service meetings and workshops. Plan, develop and provide continuing education and training to include AIDET validation of staff personal
• Market and promote Imaging services to referring physicians. Identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction. Represent Imaging services on committees and functions as a liaison for Spartanburg Healthcare Services District, and the general public in community relations and marketing activities
• Develop and foster collaboration among clinical departments and affiliated services to ensure an integrated and coordinated approach to providing Imaging services and resolution of customer complaints or problems.