SC Department of Public Safety Epidemiologist II - COVID19 Rapid Hire in Richland County, South Carolina
We are recruiting for a COVID-19 position. **This is a temporary position with a projected duration of up to 6 months or less. The duration is subject to change based on program needs. **Please see the details below. If you are interested and qualify, please complete the state application.
*Hourly Rate: $40.00/hour Work Schedule: 8:30 - 5:00 Monday thru Friday Work Site: virtual/Mills Jarrett *
- Analyses of COVID-19 vaccination Data
- Coordination COVID-19 vaccination data
- Coordinates with the communications department for the display of data
- Assist with responding to constituent inquiries.
- Participate in guidance document development. Join our task force of professionals who are aligning to make a difference in the lives of every citizen by combating the nation's pandemic in order to preserve the health and well-being of our citizens and the environment. Make an impact TODAY! Benefit from opportunities for potential overtime payment, participation in the state's retirement system and insurance benefits, and insight on possible full-time employment opportunities at a premier agency. Annual and sick leave benefits are not offered.
Minimum and Additional Requirements
A bachelor's degree and professional experience related to the position.
- Data management
- Working with large volumes of data
- MS Excel
- Canva or Piktochart
Salary: $49,594.00 - $91,755.00 Annually
Location: Richland County, SC
Job Type: Temporary - Full-Time
Job Number: 109885
Closing: 3/8/2021 11:59 PM Eastern
Class Code: EB43
Position Number: COVID19/109885
Normal Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00)
Pay Band: Band 7
Hiring Range - Min.: $40.00
Hiring Range - Max.: $40.00
Opening Date: 02/06/2021
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: Please submit the state application electronically. Paper applications can be requested and sent to Patrice L. Witt, Interim Director of Recruiting and Talent Management at email@example.com
Agency: State of South Carolina DHEC-PH Central Office
Address: 2600 Bull Street Columbia, South Carolina, 29201