LifePoint Health Patient Access Lead- Fairfield Campus 5816 in Providence Image Care, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
- Provides assistance in managing escalated issues as needed assists in preparation for both short and long range planning recommendations for all Registration Process areas including; Admitting, Centralized Scheduling, Emergency Department and any on or offsite clinics.
- Maintains positive customer service at all times, assisting staff in resolving issues.
- Enforces departmental policies, practices, procedures, and work rules in accordance with approved department and hospital policies and assists in the development and implementation of new policies according to hospital and corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for the monitoring of daily activity and completion of performance and metric reports such as financial clearance reports; can perform special projects and reporting when assigned.
- Perform all Patient Access functions as needed. Acts as part of the management team to ensure that the group is meeting all operational goals.
- This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Direct Reports (titles) CS Specialist, Precertification Coordinator, Invasive/Surgical Sched Coord, Patient Access Service Special.
High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred. 2 or 4-year college degree in Business, Accounting, Medical Administration, or related area preferred 4 plus years of experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area 5 plus years of experience in Patient Access preferred 2 plus years in supervisory or lead role preferred
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills Demonstrated leadership abilities Thorough knowledge of computer systems in healthcare information systems Clear understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and Regulatory Agencies required Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications.
Providence Health -Fairfield
1810 US Highway 321 S.
Winnsboro, SC 29180
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Fairfield
Title: Patient Access Lead- Fairfield Campus 5816
Location: SC-Providence Image Care
Requisition ID: 7477-5816