HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Psychiatric Registered Nurse in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse that you want in your current role?We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Health we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as aPsychiatric Registered Nursewhere your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are**seeking a *PsychiatricRegistered Nurse *for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will incorporate knowledge of patient’s age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care.
- You will contribute to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
- Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required
- 1-3 years’ experience as a registered nurse is preferred. Behavioral Health Experience is preferred
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
- BLS – Healthcare Provider on hire (American Heart Association)
- CPI – Must be completed within 90 days of hire
- * Grand Strand Medical Center,located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, is a 360 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and the surrounding counties. Each day we are committed to building a healthy community across the greater Grand Strand. To accomplish this, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties. Additionally, Grand Strand Medical Center is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Our hospital is also the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the service area, certified by DNV-GL.
Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs: * Chest pain * Knee and hip replacement * Sepsis In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes. HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Grand Strand Medical Center, has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for ourPsychiatric Registered Nurseopening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Psychiatric Registered Nurse
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00104-13940