Tenet Healthcare RN, Progressive Care Unit Full-Time Days **12K BONUS** in Hilton Head, South Carolina
The Registered Nurse on the Intermediate Care Unit (PCU) is responsible for providing safe, effective, culturally appropriate, and population specific nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The RN administers and performs required nursing care and treatments identified on the patients’ individualized care plans in accordance with general nursing policy, as well as in adherence to any policies and protocols specific to the nursing unit. The RN reports to the charge nurse on the unit during the assigned shift. Assignment is dictated by census and staffing needs. The RN is also responsible for the direction and supervision of any unlicensed personnel providing care to his/her patients.
Education / Licensure:
1. South Carolina Nursing license or multi-state license from another compact state that is within the prescribed guidelines of the S.C. Nurse Practice Act.
1. A minimum of 6 months licensed nursing practice on a medical/surgical or telemetry unit is preferred.
1. Current BLS certification required.
2. ACLS certification preferred and expected within one (1) year of employment
3. Successful completion of the Basic EKG and Dysrhythmia Recognition Exam after 90 days.
Organization: Hilton Head Hospital
Title: RN, Progressive Care Unit Full-Time Days **12K BONUS**
Location: SC-Hilton Head
Requisition ID: 1905005571