Always Best Care Senior Services Weekend Caregivers Needed All Shifts in Greenville, South Carolina
Always Best Care Senior Services is looking for a Weekend Caregivers for all shifts immediately. Must have at least 6 months PROFESSIONAL Caregiving experience. Do not apply if you do not live in the Greenville/Simpsonville area.
Become a caregiver with Always Best Care Senior Services and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to looking after and providing companionship for seniors in the Greenville-Spartanburg area. We are currently seeking caregivers who are available to fill 12-hour shifts.
As a caregiver, you will provide senior care assistance to clients to ensure patients safety.
- Direct Deposit
- Sign On Bonus
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Paid On-going Training
- Flexible Hours & Scheduling
- Work Close to Home
- Opportunity for Full or Part Time Work
Monthly Bonus Program As for our safety and protocols regarding COVID-19 and our caregivers:
Our staff is trained in infectious disease control
- Our staff takes their temperature and the clients temperature at the beginning of each shift
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness as to not infect any of our clients or their family members
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent hand-washing with soap and water, use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more
if any of our staff or their clients should show symptoms of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines Caregiver Responsibilities:
Help the senior get into and out of bed as needed
- Help the senior use the restroom when needed
- Prepare meals as needed
- Assist patients by providing personal services, such as bath, dressing and grooming.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned in senior care plan
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized