LifePoint Health PCT (Nights) - ICU 5584 in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
We are currently looking for an experienced Patient Care Techto join ourIntensive Care Unit at our Downtown Campus. This is a night shift position.
- Bed baths are thorough and completed in a timely manner.
- Patient ambulation is completed in an appropriate time frame
- Patients are assisted with meals by positioning patient correctly, feeding patients, and arranging trays.
- Menu assistance is provided to patients as needed
- Patients are repositioned on a scheduled time frame.
- Patients' elimination needs are met appropriately
- Patients are escorted as needed.
Minimum Work Experience
One year experience desired. Prior experience as a Nursing Technician or equivalent is highly preferred. Military medical specialist training is desirable.
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be available for nights and weekends.
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Health
Title: PCT (Nights) - ICU 5584
Requisition ID: 7477-5584