Lone Peak Dental Group Orthodontist in Columbia, South Carolina
Three established pediatric dental practices is looking for an Orthodontist to help implement an orthodontic program in the Columbia, Florence and Sumter areas. This position would involve practicing out of three practice locations three days per week.
Daily Guarantee: Negotiable
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - Rotating between 3 offices (flexible schedule)
· Successful completion of an accredited Orthodontics training program.
· D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
· Licensed to practice instate
· Certification in CPR
· Good interpersonal skills and communication
· Computer skills:Microsoft Office Suite
· Accurate and precise attention to detail
· Compassionate and caring of patients
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
· Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
· Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
· Complies with all office, local, state and American Dental Association regulations, protocols and procedures