LifePoint Health Occupational Therapist 5605 in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Healthare looking for a skilled Occupational Therapist to join our team.*New Grads are welcomed to apply!*
- Confirms and interprets physician referrals for Occupational Therapy Services and consults physician as needed for clarification or recommended change.
- Administers and documents evaluation and treatment plan appropriate to patient condition and diagnosis with regular reassessments during the course of treatment.
- Documents daily progress notes and discharge summaries and administers treatment according to policy.
- Performs patient treatment of assigned caseload per treatment plan; utilizing clinical judgment and procedures within the scope of Occupational Therapy practice.
- Re-evaluates and adjusts treatment plans and goals on an ongoing basis for each patient.
- Instructs patients and caregivers regarding safety issues, Home Exercise Programs, etc. as indicated.
Minimum Work Experience
Preferably one year of Occupational Therapy experience.
Graduate of an AOTA accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
Responsible for maintaining continued education requirements for licensure as required by state law.
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of South Carolina.
- BLS Certification.
- Current South Carolina Occupational Therapy license.
- Current NBCOT certification.
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Health
Title: Occupational Therapist 5605
Requisition ID: 7477-5605