LifePoint Health Echovascular Sonographer 5552 in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Healthis looking for a Echovascular Sonographer to join our team at the Downtown Campus.
For more information about the physicians and services provided by Providence Health,click here.
- Performs echovascular studies as required, including Echocardiograms, Cardia Doppler studies, Color flow mapping, TEE studies, Carotid Duplex studies, Arterial extremity testing, Benous extremity studies and RAA's.
- Diligently prepares appropriate paperwork for echovascular studies.
- Learns the department/hospital routines in the various Hospitals served.
- Assists with Quality Assurance on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains rapport with physicians and other hospital staff.
- Provides first echelon public relations to outreach accounts.
- Ensures that care is delivered to assigned patients in accordance with medical orders and nursing standards and is documented in clinical records and on plans of care.
Minimum Work Experience
Individuals with formal training in Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound.
High School graduate. Additional relevant courses and/or degrees preferred.
Graduate of an accredited formal program in Echo/Vascular Ultrasound and/or on-the-job training in Echo/Vascular Ultrasound.
Must be registered in 1 modality upon hire and in both modalities within 3 months of start date
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Health
Title: *Echovascular Sonographer 5552 *
Requisition ID: 7477-5552