LifePoint Health Cardiology Administrator - Prov Heart 5392 in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven byquality,compassion, andChrist, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
Providence Heart – Bernardinislooking for a Practice Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate with have prior experience in similar role.
Providence Medical Group's team of cardiologists are known throughout the Midlands for providing top quality cardiac care, and not just by the patients and other physicians. Our cardiologists are recognized industry-wide for their success treatment of heart disease. In fact, Providence cardiologists are repeatedly selected by device developers to introduce cardiovascular products and procedures to the Midlands because of our strict commitment to quality and history of successful outcomes for the patient.
For more information about the physicians and services provided by Providence Heart - Downtown,click here.
- To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Support hospital strategy and physician operations, leading the effective operation of designated practice(s).
- Responsible for all aspects of practice operations and growth, including maintenance of key metrics, financial reviews, and practice growth initiatives and revenue cycle analysis.
- Specifically, responsible for all items in the Practice Manager Checklist, as well as any Specialty specific requirements.
- Lead day-to-day operations of employed physicians, ensure standards of communication and information are met, round with physicians daily; advise leaders on matters pertaining to physician needs and strategy.
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching to support staff within assigned practice(s). Responsible for performance reviews, talent development and other HR related matters.
- Prepare budgets, evaluate historical performance, and generate goals for future achievement, and perform action planning as necessary for back to budget variances.
- Monitor practices for efficiencies to reduce practice investment to include, but not limited to, accounts receivable oversight, budgeting, charge capture, monthly operating report (MOR) preparation and budget oversight.
- Monitor practice start-ups to aid in building existing practice revenue through charge capture, fee schedules, and new programs.
- Monitor, report on and present financial performance for all assigned providers and practices and collaborate with Market Director and other practice leaders to ensure fiscal responsibility and adherence to annual practice budgets.
- Implement and effectively manage Market Plan for New patients, driving towards practice growth.
- Regular and reliable attendance. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Additional Information: Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information .Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
Minimum Work Experience Minimum of 5 years in physician practice management or similar healthcare setting.
Minimum Education Bachelor’s degree preferred relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) or FACMPE is preferred.
*Location * 1655 Bernardin Avenue Suite 220 Columbia, SC 29204
Hours Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Heart
Title: Cardiology Administrator - Prov Heart 5392
Requisition ID: 7477-5392