HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Infusion PRN in Charleston, South Carolina
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Trident family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Oncology Infusion RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock yourpotential here!
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, theOncology Infusion Registered Nurseis responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role: * You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients * You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions, testing and discharges * You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results * You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders * You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans * You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification on hire or transfer into the position or within 90 days of hire or transfer date. For more than 40 yearsTrident Medical Centerhas proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina.Trident Medical Centeris a 320 bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital’s specialty services include: * An award-winning Heart Center * The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery * The Trident Breast Care Center * The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages. Trident Medical Centeroffers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company ofTrident Medical Center, has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Oncology Infusion RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Infusion PRN
Location: South Carolina-Charleston-Trident Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00062-26724