HealthTronics Laser Technician in Charleston, South Carolina
MOBILE LASER TECHNICIAN
We mobilize, set up and monitor medical equipment at different facilities for treatment. We provide support to surgical staff focusing on the delivery of excellent patient care. We develop strong, professional relationships in the healthcare community. We communicate, we have fun, we value the relationships we build, we enjoy our company benefits. Why wait? Join us where you WILL make a difference!
Education and experience may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The hourly pay range for this position is $18.00 to $22.00 with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
• Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspection prior to practicing safe driving while delivering laser equipment to various medical facilities.
• Complete pre-procedure requirements such as sterilization, set up and attend care review meetings with surgical staff.
• Work with physicians and staff to ensure proper treatment and resources are utilized.
• Assists hospitals, physician or related ancillary staff as required during the procedure.
• Responsible for optimum Laser equipment function and keeping patient/staff safety a priority without interfering with treatment.
• Document required case activities in accordance with company policies while adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
• Maintain credentialing requirements, attend required training and complete courses as assigned.
• Responsible for daily care and maintenance of company vehicle.
• Must report any equipment malfunction and vehicle issues to the appropriate department.
• Overnight and/or extended travel when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior Surgical Technologist, Scrub Technician or Patient Care Technician experience is a plus.
• Must be able to work independently and thrive in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills in communication with a variety of audiences.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Impeccable customer service skills.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to push, pull and/or manipulate over 50 pounds of medical equipment throughout the day.
• COMPETITIVE pay
• Hourly position with MINIMUM of 40 hours a week
• Full BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, company matched 401k
• Work CLOSELY with physicians and hospital staff in a treatment modality
• GENEROUS Paid Time Off allowance
• Company PROVIDED iPhone, iPad, vehicle and equipment
• INDEPENDENT work environment
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.