BrightStar Care Registered Nurse RN Case Manager in Bluffton, South Carolina
Registered Nurse RN Case Manager
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Insurance: * Medical
Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Free Training
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
Joint Commission Accredited RN Case Manager Responsibilities
Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs
- Develops, implements, evaluates and updates individualized resident care plans.
- Ensures that residents receive the appropriate services needed in terms of medications, medical resources, therapies, treatments and support.
- Assists in the admission and discharge processes.
- Serves as a liaison between patients, their families and healthcare providers.
- Acts as residents’ advocate.
- Provides training and educational opportunities to the community’s staff.
- Stays up to date on all emergency policies and procedures, and participates and assists in drills within community.
Assists community care team in maintaining Community-Based Residential Facility, DHS 83 and OSHA compliance. RN Case Manager Requirements
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Two (2)+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (English).
- Effective supervisory skills.
- Keen attention to detail, caring and compassionate
- PC literacy.
- Clean background and criminal record
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.